FNEEQ raises against the position of the Quebec Order of Nurses (OIIQ) asking that the bachelor degree become a mandatory requirement for entry into the nursing profession. The CEGEP system presently trains nearly 70% of all Quebec nurses, the college nursing program has proven satisfactory in meeting hospital sector needs and healthcare employers have no complaint with the skills and qualifications of CEGEP nursing graduates.
YES to maintaining the DEC in nursing as a qualifying diploma for
- Mai 15, 2013 – Bloc-notes 12 – Saving the DEC in nursing – Time for action !
- Petition to maintain the technical diploma in nursing
- April 2013 – Special Nursing – Carnet collégial 15
- February 16, 2012 – Bloc-notes 7 – Nursing: Little progress – A decision needs to be made on how to allocate the teaching resources
- December 6, 2011 – Bloc-notes 6 – The DEC in nursing an indispensable Diploma
- November 11, 2011 – Bloc-notes 5 – The DEC in nursing an indispensable Diploma