Both tenured and contingent teachers are directly involved in these committees. The convention elects the members of committees that it deems useful to the smooth working of the federation, with the exception of the insurance and pension committee. The main role of these committees is to propose orientations to executive committee and federal bureau members, in accordance with the decisions made by the federal council or convention.
The federation has seven committees:
- the international action committee;
- the insurance and pension committee;
- the shool and society committee;
- the women committee;
- the contingent work committee;
- the health, safety committee;
- the environment committee;
- the financial review committee;
- the Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Committee.
To know more on committees, click here…(in french). We present here, informations about Group Insurance and Pension Plan.