The mandate of the FNEEQ Insurance and Pensions Committee is to:
- deal with all insurance and pension plan issues for unions in the CEGEP and private-sector groups;
- advise the federation and unions;
- examine conditions for the renewal of group insurance plans;
- negotiate contracts and decide on the provisions of the insurance plans.
Committee members are elected by every grouping according to the rules which apply to it. It is composed by:
- three members from the regroupement cégep: Daniel Légaré du Syndicat des professeures et professeurs du cégep Lévis-Lauzon, Luc Vandal from the Syndicat des enseignantes et des enseignants du Collège Shawinigan and of Ariane Robitaille from the Syndicat des professeurs du Collège de Maisonneuve
- one member from the the regroupement privé: Caroline Leblond du Syndicat des enseignant-e-s du Collège de Lévis
- one member from the regroupement université: vacancy – Stefana Lamasanu , Acting
- the president of FNEEQ: Caroline Senneville
- an employee, advisor: Yves Deslauriers (firstname.lastname@example.org).